Our iconic mosque shaped Ramadan Calendar debuted in March 2018 at Crate & Kids, making it the first time in American history a major retailer carried children's products for Ramadan.
A family favorite since its debut, preorder our calendar for 2022.
Ships early-mid February 2022.
Designed by Hello Holy Days! founder Manal Aman
- Durable fabric construction to last through the years (many of our customers are now enjoying the calendar for their 4th year in a row!)
- Features embroidered detailing and fabric applique
- 3 fabric loops on the back for easy hanging
- 4" H x 3" W pockets for tucking small toys, treats and messages
- One large pocket, 8.5" H x 6.5" W at the end of Ramadan so the calendar whether the month has 29 days or 30 days in a given year.