Out of Stock Online. Please check availability with our stockists The Barakah Boutique or Modefa USA.
One of Hello Holy Days' most popular crafts, posted back in 2016 is now a product! Introducing our Mosque Ramadan Basket.
Fill it up with treats, goodies and books for a delightful way to welcome Ramadan or to celebrate Eid al Fitr.
- Soft felt construction perfect for kids
- Vibrant Ramadan colors that tell the story of the holiday
- Sparkle pom poms, a glitter star applique and a playful tassel add a touch of merriment
- Foldable for easy storage and tidy up
- Durable, reuse it year after year
- Hidden handle for a professional and appealing look
- Safety test approved
Overall dimensions (including minaret): 14.5" H x 12.5" H
Basket dimensions: 12" x 8" x 7"
Why a mosque?
The month of Ramadan has a very unique tradition in the nighttime, exclusive to the month. This tradition is called tarawih and it takes place in a mosque. For many American Muslim families the mosque is the place to go to break fast at sunset and join in tarawih prayers at night.